I am honored to have been recently selected to be featured by GOOD PEOPLE REPUBLIC. The founder of this wonderful movement, Debora Frazao, shares her mission:
"There are so many good people making a difference somehow, and contributing to change the world. From small details in their daily life to huge structural projects, they are doing something different that is contributing to a better future for humanity.
Those people are everywhere. They are not always under the spotlight of the mainstream media, but are illustrious strangers leading us out of darkness with so much light.
My goal in this project is to show who those people are. To photograph them, capture them in their element following their passion, their life purpose. I want to identify those people, tell a little bit about their work and how exactly they are being “light-workers”, and gather them all in one place so we can realize how numerous they are. So we can tell other people doing the same, they are not alone. Maybe we can make a connection between them so the light they shine becomes even brighter.
I truly believe small actions can change the world...I just want to show those small action are real! That they exist and can inspire you to become one of them! I want to use my photography as a tool to join those people with a larger purpose."
Thank you Debora & GOOD PEOPLE REPUBLIC for seeing me and for helping to share my passion with the world.
I am excited to announce that I am launching a new speaker series:
Storytellers of Awakening. Our launch event is Thursday, April 28th, and you may attend by clicking here.
The topic of spiritual awakening is near & dear to my heart; here is a little background information to explain why...
2014 & 2015 were the most difficult years of my life, but I survived them and I thank god to now find myself living in most amazing and happiest year of my life yet. I, along with many others, have gone through and continue to move through a process that has been extremely challenging, and often quite frightening, so much so that I have created a support group to assist others who may be working through similar experiences. You can learn more about the support movement here:
So what is this intense process that I'm speaking of?
It’s about Awakening. More & more people are coming to me for help, almost desperately, because they are feeling an internal shift and are wanting to re-invent and re-brand themselves professionally. I am passionate about assisting process because I have gone through it myself, and it is far from easy nor comfortable.
This internal shift is a call, a wake-up call, to find one’s soul purpose, and while it is a beautiful time it can also be a very confusing, scary, and even physically challenging time.
Over the next few newsletters I will be presenting my readers with “symptoms” of the Awakening in order to raise awareness about a phenomenon that many of us are experiencing but have yet to understand.
Happy reading, and happy self-discovery.
DO ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU?
1. You experience events that completely alter your life:
Death, divorce, change in job status, loss of home, illness, and/or other catastrophes — sometimes several at once! Forces that cause you to slow down, simplify, change, re-examine who you are and what your life means to you. Forces that you cannot ignore. Forces that cause you to release your attachments. Forces that awaken your sense of love and compassion for all.
2. You have a desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs, consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations:
You feel a compelling need to “find yourself” and your life purpose. You want to be creative and free to be who you really are. You might find yourself drawn to the arts and nature. You want to unclutter yourself from things and people that no longer serve you.
3. You have emotional and mental confusion:
You are feeling that you need to get your life straightened out because it feels like a mess. But at the same time you feel chaotic and unable to focus.
4. You desire introspection, solitude and have loss of interest in more extroverted activities:
This stage has come as a surprise to many extroverts who formerly saw themselves as outgoing and involved. They say, “I don’t know why, but I don’t like to go out as much as before.”
5. You experience creativity bursts:
You begin receiving images, ideas, music, and other creative inspirations at an often overwhelming rate. Try to record these inspirations, for the Universe is speaking to you about how you might fulfill your purpose and contribute to the healing of the planet.
6. Your perception is that time is accelerating:
It seems that way because you have had so many changes introduced into your life at an unprecedented rate. The number of changes seems to be growing. Following the workday schedule that you used to doesn’t seem to work for you anymore, as if you don’t have enough time to get things done. Breaking up your day into appointments and time segments only seems to increase the acceleration.
7. You have a sense of "impending-ness":
There is a feeling that something BIG is about to happen. This can create anxiety.
8. You are plagued by feelings of impatience:
You know better, but sometimes you can’t help it. You want to get on with what seems to be coming your way. Uncertainty is not comfortable. You are being pulled to live in the present.
9. You carry a deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation:
Perhaps you have an interest in the spiritual for the first time in your life. Activities and things you found engaging in the past no longer interest you. The material world cannot fulfill this new longing that you have.
10. You own a feeling that you are somehow different:
A disquieting sense that everything in your life feels new and altered, that you have left your old self behind. You have. You are much greater than you can possibly imagine. There is more to come.
11. Your “teachers” appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual journey:
Teachers manifest as people, books, movies, events, and especially Mother Nature. Teachers may appear to be negative or positive when you are trapped in polarity thinking, but, from a transcendent perspective, they are always perfect.
12. A desire to find your soulmate or twin flame. More than ever before, the idea that we can have a relationship that matches who we are seems more desirable. The truth is, we have to be the kind of person we want to attract. We have to love ourselves and where we are right now before we can attract a more “perfect” mate. The work begins at home. We start to focus on cleaning up our own life and being the kind of person we want to be. We learn to be happy now and enjoy life as it is. Then we wait to see who the Universe puts in front of us…..
13. Harmony with seasons and cycles: We start to become more tuned to the seasons, the phases of the moon and natural cycles. We have more awareness of our place in the natural world. We have a stronger connection to the earth.
14. Feeling closer to animals and plants. To some Awakening Ones, animals now seem to be more “human” in their behavior. Wild animals are less afraid. Plants respond to our love and attention more than ever. Some may even have messages for us when we listen from our heart center rather than from our ears.
15. A sense of Oneness with all. We have a direct experience of this Wholeness. Transcendent awareness. Being flooded with compassion and love for all life. Compassionate detachment or unconditional love for all is what lifts us up to higher levels of consciousness and joy.
16. Dizziness, falling, having accidents, breaking bones. This occurs when we are ungrounded, often when we have just cleared a big emotional issue and the body is adjusting to a “lighter” state. Or, the body may be communicating a need to slow down, to examine certain aspects of life, or to heal certain issues. There is ALWAYS a message.
This is when we learn the importance of connecting with the earth. We learn to stay grounded by taking shoes off and putting our feet in the grass or sand. We are pulled, sometimes against the will of our busy schedules, to get out in nature and feel the earth beneath our feet. Most importantly, we learn to feel our feelings, as they are messages for guidance, and to be present.
17. Recurring numbers, portents, visions, “illusions”, symbols: We start seeing things that have spiritual importance, and once we notice, the floodgates open. We notice how numbers appear synchronistically in our awareness. Everything has a message when we take the time to look. Synchronistic events tell us if we are heading in the right direction or making the correct choices. Spirit uses synchronicity to communicate to us. When we honor these clues, we begin to experience daily miracles.
18 Electrical and mechanical malfunctions: Awakening brings lots of light energy into the physical body, hence the term “enlightenment”. It is not surprising then that lights around us may flicker, computers around us may lock up, and our cars may refuse to start. Sigh....
19. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness: We think of someone and immediately hear from them. More and more synchronicities occur. We have sudden insights about patterns or events from the past. There is intensified sensitivity and knowing, and we may experience psychic phenomena such as clairvoyance, out-of-body experiences, and awareness of the thoughts of others.
20. Left-brain fogginess. Our psychic abilities, our intuitive knowing, our feeling and compassion, our ability to experience the body, our visioning, and our expressiveness all emanate from the right brain. In order for this side of the brain to develop more fully, the left brain must shut down a little bit.
Normally the left-hemisphere’s capacity for order, organization, structure, linear sequencing, analysis, evaluation, precision, focus, problem-solving, and mathematics dominate our often less-valued right brain. Results from the left brain taking a break are memory lapses, placing words in the wrong sequence, inability or no desire to read for very long, inability to focus; forgetting what you are just about to say; impatience with linear forms of communication (audio or written formats); a feeling of spaciness, being scattered; losing interest in research or complex information; feeling bombarded with words and talk and information; and a reluctance to write. Sometimes we feel dull and have no interest in analysis, lively intellectual discussion, or investigation.
On the other hand, we might find ourselves drawn to the arts: beautiful photos, movies, music, sculpting, painting, being with people, dancing, gardening, walking, and other kinesthetic forms of expression. We may search for spiritual content, even science fiction.
21. Increased integrity: We realize that it is time to seek and speak our truth. It suddenly seems important to become more authentic, and we may have to say “no” to people we have tried to please in the past. We may find it intolerable to stay in a marriage or job or place that doesn’t support who we are. We also find that there is nowhere to hide, and no secrets to keep anymore. Honesty becomes important in all relationships.
22. Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening. It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself after an emotional release.
23. Faster hair and nail growth. More protein is being used in the body. Women will find that they are needing to touch up their roots MUCH more frequently, and guitar players can expect to have to trim fingernails every couple of days!
24. Changes in weight. We often gain weight because many fears we have suppressed are now coming up to the surface to be healed. We react by building up a defense. We also attempt to ground ourselves or provide bulk against increasing frequencies in our bodies. It is helpful to know that the weight gain is temporary and we will release the weight after all fears have been integrated.
25. Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet, waking up two or three times a night. It is often common to feel tired after waking up, and then to feel sleepy off and on during the day. There is something called the Triad Sleep Pattern that occurs for many: we sleep for about 2-3 hours, wake up, go back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake again, and go back to sleep again. For others, the sleep requirements have changed. We can get by on less sleep.
26. Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting from the head in a shower. Also the sensation of energy pouring in through the crown, described as “sprinkles”. This may also be experienced as pressure on the crown, as if someone is pushing his/her finger into the center of your head. This is the opening of the crown chakra. The sensations mean that we are opening up to receive divine energy.
27. Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling suddenly angry or sad with little provocation. Or inexplicably depressed. Then very happy. Emotional roller coaster. There is often a pressure or sense of emotions congested in the heart chakra (the middle of the chest). This is not to be confused with the heart, which is located to the left of the heart chakra. Old “issues” seem to be coming up, and the people with whom you need to work it out (or their clones) appear in your life. Memories surface. Body memories, suppressed memories, images of past lives and/or parallel lives. We are healing and integrating all our “selves”, so expect to have some of these experiences.
28. Changes in eating habits: Strange cravings and odd food choices. Some find they are not as hungry as they used to be. Or hungrier. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before. As we grow more spiritual, we are more sensitive to everything around us. The body tells us what it can no longer tolerate, as if it, too, is sloughing off what doesn’t serve it anymore. We might be cleansing ourselves of toxins.
29. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires more quickly and efficiently. We sense that we are “getting it” quite readily,and we begin moving through learning and personal issues at a rapid pace.
30. Vivid dreams. Sometimes the dreams are so real that we wake up confused. We may even have lucid dreams in which we know we are dreaming and are in control. Many dreams may be mystical or carry messages for us. And in some dreams, we just know that we are not “dreaming” — that what is happening is somehow real.
31. A range of physical manifestations: Headaches, backaches, neck pains, flu-like symptoms (this is called vibrational flu), digestive problems, muscular spasms or cramps, racing heartbeat, chest pains, changes in sexual desire, numbness or pain in the limbs, and involuntary vocalizations or bodily movements. Some of us have even had old conditions from childhood reappear briefly for healing.
32. Looking younger. Yay! As we clear emotional issues and release limiting beliefs and heavy baggage from the past, we are actually lighter. Our frequency is higher. We love ourselves and life more. We begin to resemble the perfect versions of ourselves that we really are.
33. Amplification of the senses. Increased sensitivity.
33a. Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. Some report seeing formerly opaque objects as transparent. When we close our eyes, we no longer see darkness, but redness. We may also see geometric shapes or brilliant colors and pictures when eyes are closed. Colors appear more vivid — the sky might look teal or the grass an amazing green. We may see grids running across the ground. As we become more sensitive, we may see shapes or outlines in the air, especially when the room is almost dark. When our eyes are open or closed, we may see white shapes in our peripheral vision (some say these are spirit guides).
33b. Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. Other symptoms are hearing white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called audio dyslexia– we can’t always make out what people are saying, as if we can no longer translate our own language. Some hear strange voices in dreams, as if someone is hovering near them. Our ears are adjusting to new frequencies.
33c. Enhanced senses of smell, touch, and/or taste. We may notice that we can now smell and taste chemical additives in some foods in a rather unpleasant manner. Other food may taste absolutely wonderful. For some people, these enhancements are both delightful and distracting. We may even smell the fragrance of flowers now and then.
34. Skin eruptions: Rashes, bumps, acne, hives, and shingles. Anger produces outbreaks around the mouth and chin. We may experience dermatitis on the extremities when healing episodes from our past, as we are sloughing off toxins and bringing emotions to the surface. When there is an issue to be released and we are trying to repress it, our skin will express the issue for us until we process the emotions.
35. Episodes of intense energy which make you want to leap out of bed and into action. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue. The fatigue usually follows great shifts. This is a time of integration, so give into it. Power surges: All of a sudden we are heated from head to toe. It is a momentary sensation, but uncomfortable. In contrast, some people have felt inexplicably cold, or experience waves or currents of energy rolling through us. Energy workers may notice that the heat running through their hands has increased tremendously. This is good.
36. Seeing beings of other dimensions. The veil between dimensions is thinner, so it is not surprising. It is important that we stay in our sovereignty. We are more powerful than we can ever imagine, so we do not have to entertain fear.
37. Seeing a person’s true form or seeing loved ones with a different face. We may see images of this person in a past life or parallel life.
38. Invisible presences. Some of us report feeling surrounded by beings at night or having the sensation of being touched or talked to. Often we will wake with a start. Some also feel our body aura vibrating. The vibrations are caused by energetic changes after emotional clearing has taken place.
39. Communication with Spirit. Contact with angels, spirit guides, and other divine entities. Channeling. More and more people seem to be given this opportunity. Feeling inspiration and downloading information that takes form as writing, painting, ideas, communications, dance, etc.
40. Changes in prayer or meditation. Not feeling the same sensations as before. Not having the same experience of being in contact with Spirit. Difficulty in focusing. This may happen because we may be in more instant and constant communion with Spirit now and the sensation may therefore be altered. We can adapt to this feeling as we are actually thinking and acting in partnership with Spirit most of the time now. We may find our meditation periods shorter.
41. We find a spiritual track that makes sense to us and “speaks to us” at the most profound levels. Suddenly we are gaining a perspective that we would never have considered before. We hunger to know more. We read, share with others, ask questions, and go inside to discover more about who we are and why we are here.
42. Integration: We become emotionally, psychologically, physically, and spiritually stronger and clearer. We feel as if you are in alignment with our Higher Self.
43. Moments of joy and bliss. A deep abiding sense of peace and knowing that we are never alone.
44. Living our purpose: We know that we are finally doing what we came to this earth for. New skills and gifts are emerging, especially healing ones. Our life and work experiences are now converging and starting to make sense. We are finally going to use them all.
Symptoms compiled with credit to in5d.com
To everyone who reads, thank you for being on this journey with me.
I plan to release a new chapter of ANGELS AND ADDERALL every week via this blog, while I continue to raise money to cover editing and publishing costs.
To learn more about the project or to donate, please visit: gofund.me/sadordel_thebook
I sincerely appreciate your feedback on this work; please leave comments below.
A million thank yous to everyone who has supported my Awakening and this project. If you know of anyone who might benefit from my story, please do send them to this blog. THANK YOU.
The Wake-Up Call
July 5, 2014. 12:30am
Del Mar, California
It was shortly after midnight on July 5th, 2014. My life was about to change forever. Just two days earlier I had turned 39 years old, on the 3rd of July. One day in the future I would understand the significance of this birthday..
I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:30am. I was sitting upright in my bed, and my body was vibrating in a way that I had never felt before. The fireworks ended hours ago, but I would not be sleeping anytime soon. Everything around me felt very alive, and the Adderall pumping through my body was helping me to feel alive.
The ocean waves crashed on the shore from a block away, but it sounded as if I were standing right on the beach. The stars thrummed and crackled through my bedroom window. The breeze wove through the trees outside and the leaves whispered my name. I needed to go out and explore what I was sensing. My eyes caught the clock as I walked out of my bedroom; it read 12:34.
Despite the late hour, I had a strong urge to take a walk along the ocean shore. When I stepped outside I noticed that the porch lights were much brighter than usual and ringed in soft halos. Through the heavy darkness, I could even see the bright green colors of the tree leaves. The grass and plants around my apartment complex were sharply focused, like when you try on your first pair of prescription eyeglasses. The whole world pulsated.
This had been happening a lot for me lately; every time I went outside it was as if I'd taken a hallucinogenic drug. I made a sudden connection. I was reminded of how my world looked after that first awful panic attack, when I was hallucinating while sitting on the curb outside of the hospital, with my college roommates as they waited with me for the cab that would take us back home. That was nearly twenty years ago, but in an instant I flew back to that moment in 1995. Why was I having this memory?
As I exited the Beach Colony complex where I lived and stepped onto the street, I noticed a little bunny rabbit on the patch of grass on the sidewalk about ten feet away from me. I stopped to look at it, as I’d never seen rabbits around the Colony, and this one looked so out of place and small and sweet. I love bunnies—they have always reminded me of home and by extension, my childhood. The bunny just looked at me calmly and didn’t seem frightened by my presence at all.
“Hello,” I said and I had the strangest thought… maybe this animal wanted to communicate some sort of message by the way that it was looking, meaningfully, deep into my eyes? I couldn’t interpret the message. I must be going crazy, I thought to myself. My little “messenger” hopped off into the darkness. I turned, continued along the street and crossed Highway 101 to get to the beach. I would only have to walk one short block to get to the low wall that I loved to sit upon to watch the sunsets and to the staircase that led down to the beach.
It was dark. It was very, very dark. There must have been a new moon on this night, because I couldn’t see anything. Or maybe I was seeing too much all at once. As I walked, I put my arms out in front of me so as not to bump into something even though I was walking in the middle of the street. The road I was on leads to the beach and I walked it often at night—there was never any traffic and rarely did I see anyone out this late in my sleepy little beach town neighborhood.
Shapes and dark swirls of energy were silhouetted all around me. They looked like static, if static were to become material. I kept startling at what I thought were people walking towards me in my peripheral vision, but when I looked there was nobody. I blinked my eyes rapidly; vainly attempting to clear what I thought was my altered vision.
The halos around the streetlights grew brighter and wider than ever. The contrast between the streetlights and the darkness ahead of me was stark and ominous. I stepped out of the safety of the lighted sidewalk to head towards the unlit beach. I glanced back at the porch lights and was nearly blinded, so I quickly turned around and approached the low wall that separated the sand from the houses and street.
I was relieved to see that to the right of the low wall a late night gathering was happening at the nearest beachfront house. A few people lingered around a fire pit on the patio and more couples sat quietly in lounge chairs, relaxing and watching the ocean. It was a tranquil party, which pleased me because I'd be able to sit on the wall and watch the ocean without distraction, but at least not entirely by myself at this late hour. This was a welcome change from the nights that I normally spent alone out there.
I arrived to the low wall and hopped up on top, swinging my legs around so that I was sitting indian-style, looking towards the ocean. The night was beautiful. The bright stars punctured silver-white holes in the dark sky. My vision was now even stranger. It was like I was watching a black-and-white movie on an ancient television set—the black ocean, the crisp whitecaps on the waves. Between where I sat and the shoreline static crackled through the air, like I had suddenly lost a signal on my old TV.
I unwrapped my legs and let them dangle over the wall, swinging them above the sand below. The breeze on my calves was like soft fingers tickling me, making me shiver. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye again and jumped in fright, but when I turned my head to look, nothing was there.
I must be overtired I thought. This was one reasonable explanation to the strangeness of this night. Maybe it’s the excitement of the Fourth of July, I thought, as my body continued to vibrate on a low frequency, like a tuning fork, in perfect synchrony with the static around me. It was all so surreal, but I didn't care because I felt alive.
I scanned the shoreline to the north, over my right shoulder, then turned my head and looked down to the far south side over my left shoulder. Something moved far off along the shoreline to the south and caught my eye. The object was very light compared to the darkness all around it. I wondered if it was a couple taking a late night walk along the ocean.
The object got closer and I realized it was three late-night joggers. I could see them clearly, running along the ocean. As they approached the shoreline in front of me, I made out their features and clothing. They were high school-aged young men, maybe 16 or 17 years old.
A midnight Fourth-of-July-run, I thought to myself. That’s so San Diego! Their clothing amused me—all three boys were matching in head-to-toe white: t-shirts, shorts, tube socks, and even sneakers. That's smart, I thought to myself, I guess they didn't want to lose each other in the dark night.
I idly watched as they passed in front of me and continued by, lining up with the house party just to my right. I nearly turned to the couples in chairs also looking out at the shore to make a witty comment, but they didn’t seem to notice the boys. Maybe they’re lost in their own thoughts or conversations or just don’t find them that interesting, I mused.
I took a deep breath and settled into my spot on the wall, still watching the boys run north. I knew that they could only go about one more block until they had to turn around. At high tide, as it was on this evening, the ocean level rises up to mingle with the San Dieguito River waters under the Coast Highway bridge, submerging the rocky trail that leads from up from the beach to the highway. There was no way they could get to the highway unless they swam for it.
To pass the time, I decided to play a little game, counting how long it would take them to run to the end of the shoreline and back to me. I mulled over the idea of taking a walk along the water myself, but wanted to finish my game first. I watched the boys reach what I reckoned was the turnaround point, at the San Dieguito River mouth.
Suddenly, I saw their figures fragment, then dissipate, then completely disappear. They were gone!
I gasped. What just happened!? They were running right towards the edge of the river mouth and in an instant they disintegrated like ashes in the wind! Their bodies joined the static in the sky.
Wide eyed, I looked to the right of me at the party people, still murmuring and watching the ocean. They didn’t even flinch! It's as if they never even saw the boys running in the first place, and they certainly didn’t watch them disappear or they would be as confused as I was!
I started to rationalize. It was very dark outside and maybe I could have imagined the whole thing. That’s it! I thought. I must've imagined it! I squinted, focusing on the shoreline as far as I could see to the north, but they were definitely gone. I could see the whitecaps in the river mouth and even in the ocean far beyond that, but their matching white outfits were nowhere to be seen.
I was shocked. I was frozen. Yet somehow, I wasn’t scared. I continued to study the party people to find any indication that they’d noticed anything. They kept talking as if nothing happened.
I didn't know what else to do, so I got down from the wall and walked over to the hedge separating the wall from the beach house and called to the guests. They turned around.
“Hey! What's up?” They asked. They were chill and friendly, obviously just enjoying their Fourth of July.
“Did you see those boys running along the shore just now?” I asked.
Everybody at the party looked confused.
"What boys?" they asked. They looked at me like I was crazy and seemed slightly amused.
I didn't know what to say, so I just turned away and started home. I was stunned.
As I took a few steps I was suddenly covered by what felt like a cool blanket of electric energy. My skin broke out in goose bumps. It felt good even though I didn't know what was happening.
Out of the periphery of my eyes I again saw figures moving. My heart raced. The amorphous shadows were taking stronger shape on either side of me, but when I turned to look head on at them nobody was there.
I finally started to get spooked. I turned in a complete circle and instantly felt what I can only describe as the blinds being snapped open on my inner being. The world simply looked different now. I played with the fleeting idea of this new way of seeing being something definitive and permanent.
I had an epiphany. The world around me looked as if I were seeing it through the eyes of my three-year-old self. I was remembering how I used to see.
I needed to get home. This was quickly becoming too much to handle. I stared down at my feet and vowed not to look at anything around me until I got into my apartment. I walked as quickly as I could, tuning out all the moving shadows around me, the buzzing in my ears, the vibrating of my body, until I finally got to the steps of my apartment. I ran up, rushed inside, shut the door and locked it behind me. I deeply exhaled. What was happening to me?
I just need a good night’s sleep. I got into bed as quickly as possible, took a Tylenol PM, and drank two glasses of water. I had to sleep. I closed my eyes, and the energies continued to swirl around me like a vortex. I packed extra pillows around my head to feel less exposed, and as the sedative kicked in my breathing slowed down and I began to feel more at ease.
Behind my closed eyes, I began to see colors in every hue of the rainbow. The colors pulsed and swirled together, as if alive and somehow communicating with me. “This is only the beginning”, said a gentle voice from deep inside me.
The words echoed throughout my body as I began to slip away. I watched helplessly as the swirling colors behind my eyes faded to black, and a second later, I was unconscious.
(Stay tuned for Chapter 2 of ANGELS AND ADDERALL)
Sarah Anne Dordel, intutive business consultant, and conscious events promoter, announces Sacred Geometry Night at Eve in Encinitas, featuring a special talk & presentation by astrologer and sacred geometry artist Jonathan Quintin.
GET TICKETS HERE! http://www.eveapril01.eventbrite.com/